2019 Planning Commission Meeting Dates
The Planning Commission consists of nine members, including one liaison member from the Township Board, who are White Lake residents. The Planning Commission duties include the following:
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of the Township's Master Plan.
- Recommending revisions to the Zoning Ordinance and map to the Township Board.
- Review rezoning requests and make recommendations to the Township Board for a final decision.
- Review and make recommendations to the Township Board on all residential, commercial, and industrial site plan applications.
- The review and approval of Special Land Use requests.
The Planning Commission meets on the first and third Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. (except when in conflict with holidays) in the Township Hall Assembly room.
Draft 2017-2022 Capital Improvement Plan (CIP)
|Chair - Mark Fine
Vice-Chair - Merrie Carlock
Secretary - Rhonda Grubb
Scott Ruggles - Township Board Liaison
T. Joseph Seward