CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF WHITE LAKE
SENIOR TREASURY SPECIALIST
The Township is accepting applications for a full-time Senior Treasury Specialist. This full time position reports to the Township Treasurer and is responsible for providing excellent customer service to residents and customers. The Senior Treasury Specialist is responsible for the accurate performance of cash functions including the receiving and balancing of cash receipts, and the preparation of bank deposits daily. Other essential duties include entering and balancing payments into accounting software, processing electronic transfers, receipting various township revenues, processing U.S. passports, processing dog licenses, answering the telephone promptly and responding to requests for information. The starting salary is $47,742 plus benefits.
- Five or more years of banking experience and/or accounting experience and a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. Experience with QuickBooks and ACH and wire transfers preferred.
- Candidates must have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills, be detail oriented and have the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- The successful candidate must be customer service oriented, able to set priorities, and work on multiple tasks simultaneously. Extensive computer knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and BS&A software is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Michigan property taxes preferred but not required.
Applications can be found on the White Lake Township Web Site www.whitelaketwp.com under employment opportunities, or may be obtained from the White Lake Township Clerk’s office at 7525 Highland Rd., White Lake, MI 48383 (248) 698-3300 Ext. 7.
Application deadline is 4 P.M., Monday, April 30, 2019. Resumes must include a completed Applications and must be submitted to the Clerk’s Office marked Human Resources – Senior Treasury Specialist.
White Lake is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/D/V.
Click here for Job Description
Click here for Employment Application